The mission statement of the WMU is to inform and inspire Christians to influence their world for Christ.
WMU (Women on Missions) meet once a month.
Goals are set for
• Annie Armstrong Easter Offering
• Golden Offering for Tennessee Missions
• Lottie Moon Christmas Offering for International Missions
• Promote the Baptist Children's Home and do offering on Mother's Day
• Provide snacks to Hospital Cancer Center every week
• Backpack Ministry for Northeast School - 5 months a year
• February & September - Soul Food for the BCM at Tennessee Tech University
• Provide refreshments for the Executive Board Meeting in April
• Provide requested food for the Pastors, Executive Board and Wives Appreciation Dinner in December
Additional Mission Opportunities:
• Shower for Camp Sandy Stone - GA & RA Camp
• Clean-up day at Camp Sandy Stone
• Buy mattresses for Camp Sandy Stone in 2015 & 2016